Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekend Reading: March 6-12

Many of the quality investing blogs and websites I try and follow throughout the week all post a "Weekend Reading List" that highlight the best articles others have written in the past seven days. As a result, I have created my own list as well. Below are the few articles I believe will be worth your time, and will benefit you the most as a fellow investor:

DividendGrowthInvestor - "Warren Buffett - A Closet Dividend Investor"
DividendsValue - "The List of 195 Dividend Stocks Every Investor Should Know About"
DividendMantra - "McDonald's: A Wonderful Company"
Motley Fool - "The 25 Highest-Yielding Dividend Champions"

As always, I'll publish new articles of my own throughout next week.

If you have a link or article you'd like to see added, please contact me.

Thanks for reading,

DivPartisan

If you enjoy reading DividendPartisan, please consider subscribing to my Feed

3 comments:

  1. DGI,

    Of course! I love your site and have been following it for awhile now. I hope to one day know as much as you about investing. Take care,

    DivPartisan

    ReplyDelete