Sunday, February 20, 2011

1,000 Pageviews

Greetings,

I just wanted to take a second and thank all of you for visiting my site.  We just passed 1,000 pageviews, of which I am very excited about.

The site has been in operation for only about one month, and will now continue to be updated on a regular basis.  I plan to add at a minimum of two new dividend-investing articles a week.  I also will do my best to respond to your comments, and am always looking for ways to improve both the site and my abilities as a dividend investor.

Together we can grow the seeds that will one day lead to financial independence.  Thanks for reading,

DividendPartisan

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to follow your new blog!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnus,

    Thanks for the response. I visit your site often and appreciate the support,

    DividendPartisan

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a avid reader of dividend investing blogs i really like your goals segment which i think will help me form my goals thanks and i look forward to following you posts

    ReplyDelete