Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend Reading - First Post

Greetings,

Many of the quality investing blogs I try and follow throughout the week all post a "Weekend Reading List" that highlight all of the best articles others have written in the past seven days.  I plan to follow their example, and will be posting my own weekend roll-up of articles that I think will bring the most value to you as a fellow investor.

This first list will be short (want to get it posted before I head to church), but in future weeks expect it to be a bit longer.

1) Dividend Monk - an excellent article on "9 Steps to Build and Manage a Dividend Portfolio"

2) The Dividend Pig - an article on one of my favorite companies at the moment - "A Bad Year for Abbott, A Great Time for Investors"

3) DividendsValue - "23 Stocks With A Vision of Higher Dividends"

Those three articles will definitely help us continue to learn and grow our knowledge of investing.

That's all for this week.  Thanks for reading,

DivPartisan

No comments:

Post a Comment