Saturday, February 5, 2011

2011 Goals

Greetings,

Listed below are my Dividend Portfolio's goals for 2011:

1) Annualized Dividend Income - $2000.

     - My 2010 dividend income was $512.  Therefore to achieve my goal, I will need to earn an additional $1488; either through additional share purchases or through dividend increases.  I hope to achieve this goal through the following monthly investment additions:
    Jan-May: $1500
    Jun-Dec: $2000

2) Four new stocks purchased.

      - I currently own 11 stocks.  Therefore to achieve my goal, I will need to purchase 4 new companies.  Upon writing this, I have already made one new purchase, Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF).  This new purchase now represents 5.4% of my portfolio and 5.6% of income.

Those are my two 'overview' goals for 2011.  Here's to a great year!

Daniel



No comments:

Post a Comment