Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekend Reading: 10-16 APRIL

As you know, I recently joined the Div-Net.  As a result, I would like to highlight some of the great articles that other members of the Div-Net have written this week for my Weekend Reading List. Below are the 6 investing articles I believe will be well worth your time, and will benefit you the most as a fellow investor:




The Passive Income Earner - "How to Screen Dividend Stock Investments"

Dividend Growth Investor - "Reinvesting Dividends Pays Off"

It is my goal each weekend to highlight a few articles that will help you most as an investor.  The articles listed above are extremely good articles, and are definitely worth the read.  

There are many other great articles out there, but more importantly many things to learn each day.  As Benjamin Franklin said, "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

Thanks for reading,

DivPartisan

If you enjoy reading DividendPartisan, please consider subscribing to my Feed or exchanging links

1 comment: