Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weekend Reading: 27-2 APRIL

Many of the quality investing blogs and websites I try and follow throughout the week all post a "Weekend Reading List" that highlight the best articles others have written in the past seven days. As a result, I have created my own list as well. Below are the few articles I believe will be worth your time, and will benefit you the most as a fellow investor:


DividendGrowthInvestor  - a great article entitled "Gold vs Dividend Stocks".  Who wins? ;)

DividendMonk - One of my favorite articles - "Five Quirky Portfolios for an April's Fool"

DividendMantra - recently bought two good dividend stocks: TEF and JNJ...see more here

TheDiv-Net - every article on this site is worth reading.  Go there here

As always, I'll publish new articles of my own throughout next week.

If you have a link or article you'd like to see added, please contact me.

Thanks for reading,

DivPartisan

If you enjoy reading DividendPartisan, please consider subscribing to my Feed or exchanging links

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link.

    As for gold vs. dividend stocks...I think we all know who wins! :)

    ReplyDelete